Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Well, I am just a couple of days late with this, but, hey, considering that last year I did not download the Halloween pics until Christmas, I think I am doing pretty darn good!!

Steve took the boys trick or treating while Carly, my friend Angela, and I stayed home and passed out candy. It was such heaven to have a quiet house.

Here's Landon, the scary ghost...I think it's funny that he wanted to be something scary considering the child cannot even watch a Nickelodeon Halloween special without getting freaked out...

Here's my dinosaur...ROAR!!! Ryan loved his costume!


He inherited it from Landon, who also wore it when he was two. Here's Landon in 2005:


And, finally, here is Carly...can you guess what she was?? LOL...she was a baby in a Halloween onesie. Landon thought she was a cat with her black tights. I guess I should've put some ears on her and gone with that.

0 comments: