Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Terrible Two's???? Not here!!

As you can well imagine, life with a two year old is NEVER dull. Lots of talk has been made about the dreaded, awful, horrifying terrible two's. But it looks like I might have dodged a bullet this time around!! While Ryan does have his moments of two-ness, for the most part he is such a sweet and amazing child!! (Of course what mother doesn't think that about HER child??!!)

So I decided to journal some of the cute (and not-so-cute) things he does and says, so that I will always remember life with a two year old!!

--The other night, as I was getting Ryan to bed, I told him, "Night-night, Baby." And he told me, "Night-night, Baby Mommy." Definite melt-my-heart moment!

--Recently, he has started to use the corner of the kitchen when he, umm, fills his diaper. Each and every time, he comes running out of the kitchen and says in this very excited, sweet little voice, "Poo poo come out!" As if I had any doubt it would, RyRy!

--He loves to carry "monies" around...usually it is just a couple of pennies or so. When I ask him what he is going to do with his money, he tells me, very excitedly, "Pay gamessss!" Which means he wants to go to "Kuck Keese" (Chick E Cheese).

That's all that comes to mind right now...I know there's a million more I'm not thinking of...

0 comments: