Sunday, November 2, 2008

Of gap toothed smiles, fuzzy hair and zits...

I think I will rename my family "Leslie and the Funky Bunch" because my children REALLY are a funky bunch...LOL.

Here's Landon's gap toothed grin...he lost his first tooth a few days ago!! Of course the tooth fairy brought him ONE WHOLE DOLLAR, which he promptly spent on some candy.

Ryan has some seriously funky hair...he needs a stylist, PRONTO! (But never fear, Daddy took him to get a haircut earlier today!)

And poor Carly, I thought that zits were for teenagers, but apparently, when you belong to the funky bunch, zits pop out at FIVE WEEKS.

Now to prove that my kiddos really are cute, here's a pic of three of the four (kiddo number four is with his dad this weekend...and therefore missed out on all my amateur picture taking...lucky him!)

0 comments: