Friday, January 30, 2009

Music continued

Here's another song that I like...
David Cook-Innocent (Our Lady Peace sings the original version, which I like, too)
I really like the words at 1:13 to 1:31
"And that she'd never heard of cancer
She wishes God would give her some answers
And make her feel beautiful
I remember feeling low
I remember losing hope
I remember all the feelings and the day they stopped"




Kutless-Better is One Day (Live)
I like from 2:20 to the end. I love the words of the chorus:
"Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere
Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere"
I also like his voice, the instrumental part after the chorus, and then the way he sings "holy, holy" from another song...this is one of my favorites!!



Oh my--I don't think Carly likes my taste in music...this is the second time I have tried this, and the SECOND time she has had a major blowout whilst I write about music...LOL...more later!

0 comments: