Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Music

I love, love, love music. I don't care what type it is...rock, Christian, classical, country...whatever. If I find a song that I REALLY like, I can listen to it over and over agin for what seems like hours. There is always one certain part of every song that is my favorite. Whether it be a certain chord or a phrase or the way the singers voice sounds...I don't know what it is but something about that "certain" part is magical and speaks to my heart.

Here are some songs that have that je nai se quois:

Music:
Bach--Cello Suites No.1 BWV.1007 I.Prelude
I really like the first 30 seconds:




Voice:
Matchbox 20
Listen to the song from at around 4:33, I reaaaaaaaalllly like the way his voice catches. Mmmm, mmmm, good...LOL



Voice:
I LOVE the voice of the lead singer of Staind (Aaron Lewis). The inflection and changes in his voice are pretty (to me). Listen to 0:39-0:41 and 1:28 to 1:57 (esp 1:48).



There are so, so many more songs that speak to me, but I have a dirty diaper to change that has exploded all over this sweet little baby, so I must end for now...

0 comments: