Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Here are some pictures to highlight 2008!! What a year for my family...so much has changed from this time last year!!

January 2008
After Ryan's first haircut!! Landon being silly!!Our Surprise!!!


February 2008

Ryan loves Peanut Butter! Landon, silly again!


March 2008


Snow Day!!
Easter Egg hunting!


April 2008

Ryan!

At the zoo

May 2008

Four months pregnant...It's a GIRL!!!

We picked a name!! Carly!!

Landon graduates from Pre-K! Ryan


June 2008


Five months pregnant!

Ryan's annual birthday bath!!
Ryan is enthralled with the candle!
The boys on Ryan's SECOND birthday!

Six months pregnant!


July 2008

Playing outside!!

Landon...in underwear as usual!

August 2008

Seven months pregnant!

Landon's FIRST day of Kindergarten
The boys!
My 35th Birthday!! And Eight months pregnant!!


September 2008


Gotta love that smile!

Nine months pregnant!

The morning of Carly's birth!

Belly Cast I made of my belly when I was 37+3 days pregnant

Right after Carly was born...boy, did I ever look rough!!

Miss Carly Alexandra...weighing in at 7lbs, 5oz


October 2008

Carly lying in my belly cast! Landon, Carly & Ryan!


November 2008

First smiles!Landon's SIXTH birthday!Ryan and Carly


December 2008

Lookin' cute!!Carly in her Christmas dress!!Christmas at Granny'sLandon opening gifts at Granny'sAustin opening gifts at my mom's house!

Don't know why the date says 12/24...this was Christmas morning!





I wonder what 2009 has in store for us???!!

0 comments: