Friday, May 8, 2009

"The Boss"

And, no, I am not talking about Bruce Springsteen!


The other day Ryan was ordering me around as he is wont to do these days. I told him that I was not his slave. You know what he said?


"Yes, I am the BOSS"


WHAT????! I honestly do not know where he learned that.


He really is turning into a bossy little thing. I don't really remember how the other boys were at this age (motherhood has a funny way of blurring the bad times), but I assume they were just as bossy. Must be a (almost) three year old thing.




Speaking of almost three, Ryan is excited that his birthday is coming up. He says he will be three and gets to eat cake. As a matter of fact, whenever anyone mentions his birthday, all he talks about is eating cake. Really, Ryan? Cake?? He is SO my child!!


0 comments: