Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post partum depression?

I don't know...all I know if that I feel like I am barely holding on. I get so mad at the littlest things...I feel like I am evil mom most of the time. Maybe it is just being so bone weary tired with no end in sight...

Anyway, as we have already established in previous posts, music is very important to me...I use certain songs to verbalize what I feel and to help me "get over it" so to speak.

So this song pretty much sums up what I am feeling right now...



Now this song talks about being broken hearted in a "love" sense, but sometimes I feel broken hearted about other things in my life...know what I mean? So I am not having problems with Steve or anything...I just can't explain why I feel "broken hearted."


Interesting note, Lifehouse does not classify themselves as a "Christian" band, but they do profess to be Christians and theie songs do have Christian themes if you look. The lyrics to this song say:

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In Your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm barely holdin' on to you

0 comments: