Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to the grime...err, grind!!

Well....I had my first day back at work in twelve weeks...my first day back since the birth of my beautiful daughter...my first day back as a relatively "skinny" girl (well--skinnier than I was at nine months pregnant...LOL).




So, do you think it was a good day or a bad day???



It was a GREAT day!! I so love my job!! I fell back into the groove of things without missing a beat...it felt like I had never been gone at all.



Of course I thought of Carly, talked about her non-stop, missed her like crazy and showed off pictures I took this morning so I could look at her chubby cheeks all day. But it was not overwhelmingly sad like I thought it would be.



And the best part?? Angela sent me a text message to say that she was drinking her bottles!! Go Carly!!! That made me VERY happy!! I was glad to get the text,a s I promised myself I would not call at all today to check on her...my reasoning was that I didn't want to call and hear her being miserable in the background becaause that would have broken my heart and there would have been nothing I could have done about it. But she did great!!




My babysitter sent me this picture of Carly's first day away from Mama. While I am glad she did good, she's smiling?? Was she happy to be away from me??? LOL

0 comments: