Friday, August 14, 2009

More Carly Updates....

Wow...it's been a while since I've been on...due in large part to my computer crashing. Such drama, but the good news is, I didn't lose much. And no pictures or videos where harmed in the crashing of the 'puter.

Anyway--here's what's new in the world of Princess Carly.

She stands!! She can stand all by herself for long periods of time, well really only about 20 seconds or so, but who's counting. And boy, let me tell you, she pulls herself to standing ALL the time!

She waves bye-bye...just started doing it two days ago. She also high-fives, peek-a-boos and claps!!

She also got her FIFTH tooth 8/12. It's her left lateral!!

Will post more later!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love how you put "left lateral" - spoken like a great nurse/former dental assistant! LOL...